Sealed item rate tenders basis are hereby invited on behalf of the Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh from the enlisted contractors of Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh, Engineering Department, U.T. Chandigarh, Punjab PWD (B&R), Haryana PWD (B&R), PUDA, HUDA, CHB and CPWD or anywhere in India in public health wing for the following works on the prescribed form download from the website www.mcchandigarh.gov.in/tender.gov.in free of cost. The tenders shall be opened at 15.00 hours in the presence of tenderer or their authorized representatives who may like to be present.
Name of work: Renovation, operation & maintenance of Public Toilet Blocks on B.O.T. basis for (five) years near S.C.F. 73, Orange Market, 2 No. at Transport Area, Post Office in Sector 26 and near Meat Shop in Sector 21, respectively at city Chandigarh.
Estimated cost: Rate to be quoted by the Contractors
EMD: Rs. 8,800
Tme limit: Three Months & 5 years for Mtc., and operation
Date of opening: May 30, 2012
MODE OF TENDERING
i) Envelop 'A' – containing EMD only.
ii) Envelop 'B'– containing Price Bid only.
1. The scope of work can be increased or decreased.
2. Telegraphic/ Conditional tenders without earnest money are not acceptable.
3. No tender forms shall be issued by the deptt. and the same shall have to be downloaded by the intending tenderer from the official website
4. The offers of only those firms/ contractors shall be accepted who have executed the works of similar nature and magnitude successfully.
5. The Earnest money in the shape of Deposit-at-Call/FDR/DD of schedule Bank payable at Chandigarh in favour of Executive Engineer M.C.P.H. Division No.4, Chandigarh (By Designation) will only be accepted.
6. The Executive Engineer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reasons.
7. The validity of tendered rates shall be for 90 days. 8. All disputes concerning in any way with these tenders are subject to Chandigarh jurisdiction only.
9. In case, the date of receipt of tenders is declared/happens to be public holiday, the tenders will be received and opened on the next working day at the stipulated time.