Supdt. of Licences is inviting e-Tender on behalf of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai for displaying advertisement right on 10 Municipal sites by 2 packets system (A/B) for Pre-qualification criteria and (C) for bid amount to be submitted on E portal of MCGM.
1) e-bidding and other details of the Municipal Tender sites and other instructions/conditions can be downloaded from the Municipal Website http://portal.mcgm.gov.in.
2) e-Tender fee Rs. 800/- + Rs. 40/- (5% VAT) = Rs. 840/- is to be paid by online payment.
3) E.M.D. is to be paid by the bidder through e-Challan on any Municipal ward offices C.F.C. Centre during 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. by D.D./Pay Order drawn in favour of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
4) Last date of submission of e-Tender is 24.05.2012 up to 1.00 p.m.
5) Pre-qualification Criteria submitted in 'A/B' Packet will be opened on 24.05.2012 at 3.00 p.m. onwards and Packet 'C' will be opened on 25.05.2012 at 2.00 p.m. onwards at the office of the Supdt. of Licences.
6) Details of the Muncipal tender sites, reserve bid, E.M.D. to be paid can be seen on Municipal Website or can be available at the following address:
Office of the Supdt. of Licence,
Shree Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Market Building,
Mata Ramabai Ambedkar Marg,
Mumbai 400 001.